- As including any racial, sexual or other offensive, provocative or discriminatory language.
- Is inappropriate to discuss within a forum that has users under the age of 18.
- Is defamatory, abusive, harassing, or hateful and capable of damaging the reputation of a person or organization. If successfully sued you could be held liable for considerable damages and costs.
- That you do not have the necessary rights, licenses and consents to post.
- Constitutes spam, unauthorized advertising or solicits.
- Infringes, dilutes, breaches, undermines or in any way constitutes unauthorized use of the intellectual property rights held by others including the Website Owner and its related organizations.
- Contains long embedded URLs.
- Invades anyone’s privacy or impersonates anyone.
- Is far off-topic as irrelevant posts lower the value of the debate for everyone and may be removed.
- Encourages conduct that may or would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any law.
- The comment appears to contain irrelevant or excessive links or appears to contain code.
- Personal information as it is under your own discretion to publicize your information but not anyone else’s contact details including address, place of employment, name of an educational establishment, telephone or mobile number, email address, etc. This is for your own safety and that of everyone who uses this service.
- In a different language than English. Posts containing languages other than English may be removed. Common greetings and salutations in languages other than English may be acceptable.
- As raising your voice. The use of capital letters is considered as raising your voice in internet shorthand.
- As inappropriate usernames that are vulgar or offensive, etc.
We will not edit comments to remove objectionable content, so please ensure that your posting contains none of the above to avoid it being removed.
Anyone posting a comment is deemed to accept the Website Owner’s use and publication thereof. Notwithstanding any moderation, The Website Owner cannot be held in any way responsible for the comments posted on our forums including our Blog Page or any other page that collects information from an online visitor. No reliance should be placed on any comments and nothing on this site should be seen as a substitute for formal legal advice. The Website Owner does not endorse, approve or promote any comments appearing on this site nor the authors thereof.
While e-mail addresses can be provided during the process of writing a condolence message, making a donation, or registering for an account, they are not published for public viewing website or anywhere else with our website, unless provided permission during the process of writing your condolence message. They may be used by the administrator or post author to privately contact the commenter.
Updated January 29, 2023